Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photos of my house in La Paz, MX

My home away from home!

A view outside my bedroom.

My cozy room.

The stylish livingroom.

The kitchen.

The view down the street (the sea is at the end).
I love La Paz!  I live on a quiet street just a few blocks from the sea.  My host "Mom" is wonderful and her home is lovely.  The language school is set up in a large home complete with a swimming pool and 7 bathrooms!  I had one day of classes yesterday and lots of homework.  Today, I will meet other students and join in a cultural activity in the afternoon.  This is a great place to learn Spanish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photos! You're inspiring me to create a travel blog! Have fun...John

Unknown said...

So how is the host family? It sounds like everything managed to sort itself out! Can't wait to see the rest of your fantastic trip unfold.

Kat Secord said...

All that research has paid off. Looks like a fabulous place!